Click here to visit ...

Sunday, August 28, 2016

InspirationFX: Iridescent Wrap




Iridescent Wrap

by: Dwyn Tomlinson

Oh myyyy! This iridescent teal and magenta 'leather' is so awesome - it is leather on the back and the front has a texture that I think is makes the shifting colours - anyway - there was no way to resist it. And after cutting myself a couple of feet - I didn't want to cut it again - so I just made a long wrap out of it. It looks great on.

I put the first slider bead in the centre, more or less, and folded down the tabs on the back to keep it in place. I then put it on, wrapped it around my wrist, and found the center for the next one, put that slider on, positioned and secured it, and the same for the third. They wound up being located at 3 inches, 8 inches, and 9 inches - which is weird, but they line up when I wear it, so who cares?

The ends with the loops got a little dab of glue on the back, and then squeezed shut with pliers, and finally - a couple of random jumprings for the toggle and you are good to go!



















Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: