Click here to visit ...

Sunday, January 31, 2016

The cat's away — da mousies gonna hide stuff

s32308 Stone Beads - 16 mm Round - Lapis LazuliShhh!! The cats are away! ;-) I think they delayed their departure thinking "someone" might be plotting something, so this note isn't on the usual email day.

But I have a question for you. Can we hide over $120,000 of inventory in your stash? I promise to make it worth your while! How about 30% off! Does that entice you?

First up - if the cats find out - they might throw stones at me! So - stone beads - 30%! (Cat-ochons and Pendants too!)

s39914 Bezel - 30 x 40 mm Gallery Oval - Bright Brass
Hey - you'll need some bezels to go with those stones. Bezels 30%!

It might be a bit of a sticky wicket for me - so - Apoxie Clay and Crystal Clay - sticking to 30% off!

There's a bright and shiny side to all this
Swarovski Rivolis 30%96711221030209 Swarovski Rhinestones - 14 mm Rivoli Cut (1122) - Rose
Rhinestones & Glass Cabs the Rare and Unusual Finds - 30%

Whole bunch of fancy stone mounts too! 30%

How about some Swarovski flatbacks in fancy shapes, Not Hot-Fix, and, what the heck, Shapes in Hotfix too!


s44174 Chain -  Triple Threat - Bright Gold Plated (foot)What are they going to do? Chain me to my desk? You can stop that too. Chain 30% off!


Or find some other ways to tie me down? Let's hide the Leather too!

s28924 Stringing -  Silk Strings - TurquoiseMaybe we should hide all the silk strings too!


Please do what you can to save me :-)


Sale ends when the cats come back - because you know they can't stay away. (Midnight - Feb 10!)

No comments: