Click here to visit ...

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Matte Montana and the Missing Puzzle Piece

s40796 Glass Drops - 4 x 6 mm Tiny Tims Drops - Matte Montana Antiqued (50)
My name's Montana, Matte Montana, and I solve puzzles. s40804 Glass Daggers - 5 x 16 mm Dagger Beads - Autumn Stroll (25)This is my story.

I was taking an Autumn Stroll, when s40807 Glass Daggers - 5 x 16 mm Dagger Beads - Earth Mother (25)my cell phone started to ring like a Nightclub. It was this hippy-dippy Earth Mother friend of mine, s40805 Glass Daggers - 5 x 16 mm Dagger Beads - Matte Nightclub (25)and she needed my help.

"Oh Matte," she said, "I'm so confused. I'm at the end of my Twisted Rope. I'm Foiled like a Chaton."

"Hang on, my Petite Flower," I said. "Don't get your Moccasins in a bunch. Pour yourself a glass of Bordeaux and I'll be right there." I jumped my car - a new s40806 Glass Daggers - 5 x 16 mm Dagger Beads - Electric Blue Opal (25)hybrid Electric Blue Opal, a replacement for the Vintage Steel that I used to drive, checked s40773 Swarovski Vintage Rhinestones - ss 48 Chaton Foiled - Starlight (6)my Gunmetal Vitrail, and drove over in the Starlight.



s40724 Findings - Link -  2 Knob Puzzle Piece - Bright Brass (1)There she was, as lovely as a Spring Willow, getting s40715 Metal Charm/Pendant -  Monstera Leaf - Bright Brass (1)Hammered, and fanning herself with a Monstera Leaf.

"I'm Missing a Puzzle Piece!" s40785 Glass Drops - 4 x 6 mm Tiny Tims Drops - Spring Willow (50)she said when I got there.

"Well" I said, "Do you need a 1 knob puzzle piece or a 2 knob puzzle piece?"

"s40720 Findings - Link -  Triangle Puzzle Piece - Bright Brass (1)Oh no," she sobbed, "I think it's a triangle piece!"

"Really?" I said. "Here it is - the Missing Piece - in both Copper and Brass.

Honestly - you are as beautiful as a butterfly but as sharp as a pebble."
s40734 Metal Beads -  Pebbles - Antiqued Copper (1)

s40822 Glass Leaves - 9 x 14 mm Horizontal Flat Paisley Leaves - Fire of 1000 Suns (1)"Oh," she said, you make me as angry as the Fire of a 1000 Suns. You are about as helpful as a square washer. I thought you would bail me out."

"Listen baby, you called me, don't you look daggers at me!"

"Why don't you Tiny Tim Drop out of here, you're not so Bright Gold yourself," she snapped.

s40771 Swarovski Vintage Rhinestones - 8 x 10 mm Oval Cabochon (2190/2) - Smoked Topaz (6)s40922 Book - Bead and Button Books -  Creative Beading - Vol 9Well, who needs that kind of abuse, so I decided to make like a tree and Leaf, and I grabbed an Smoked Topaz Oval Cab home and took up Creative Beading.


Click on a link or image above, or get started with all the new items here and get making!


*We are closed Monday, Sep 1 for Labour Day - but as usual, our trusty computers will continue to take your on-line orders! Have a safe and pleasant holiday!


No comments: