Click here to visit ...

Monday, June 02, 2014

InspirationFX: Stones and Sterling



InspirationFX

Get your creative juices flowing



Stones and Sterling
by: Rae Huggins

I tried to behave, but they were calling my name,
If I had ignored them, then that would be a shame.
So off I went, to answer their call,
'Cause if I didn't, this inspiration, would not have been at all.
Not blaming anyone this time.  ;-)
Okay, blame "restocking" and that is no crime ...

These earring were fast and easy to put together.

Start with a headpin, add the sterling "stone," then the stone round, and then the spacer, and add the earwire before making the wrapped loop. (If you get carried away and forget, salvage it by adding a jumpring to attach the two.)

These handsome earrings can then dance from your lobes like I dance to the rhythm of the stones that call my name!
















 

Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: