Click here to visit ...

Monday, March 24, 2014

InspirationFX: Thinking of the Beach



InspirationFX
Get your creative juices flowing


Thinking of the Beach
by: Rae Huggins
It feels like the winter is not going to end, and being the Trinisunshine that I am, I was thinking happy thoughts and I was thinking of the beach.

No, I was not daydreaming! I was restocking the semiprecious stones in the store! A few links, some jumprings,chain, firepolish, Amazonite, headpins and wire - linking and wrapped loops and this is history in the making.

If spring won't come to you - then you had better make some spring of your own!






















Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: