Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Is it really October?

Here in Toronto, the weather was a little crazy. We had a rainstorm last night and today called for thunderstorms that never appeared. The sky at times was blue with big fluffy clouds. At other times, the sky darkened as the sun hid behind black ominous clouds. The temperature was comfortable at I even went for my evening power walk at 9 pm in just a Tshirt. No jacket. Oh, ya, and pants. Lol. 

I love fall. The ever changing colour palette. Ambers. Oranges. Reds. Browns. A perfect time for a redhead to blend in with the foliage. 

I thought I'd share with you some inspiring photos of autumn colour ways. I'll start with a picture of the Pantone Colours for Fall 2013. 










And now for some fall fashion:





What's your favourite season? Which of these colour palettes talks to you? 

Please let us know!

No comments: