Click here to visit ...

Monday, May 27, 2013

Inspiration Monday: Rolo Unchained - a bracelet.


by: Rae Huggins

Again - Rae presents us with a two-strand bracelet. One strand is a simple stringing project, and the other is a length of chain. The chain hooks directly onto the clasp on one side, and the clasp hooks into the chain on the other side, so it adjusts for length. The strung pearls are attached to the clasp on the same loop as the chain on one side, and attached to the chain, about 4 links from the end, on the other side. Overall length is 8 - 8.5 inches.

Rae says about this bracelet:

I love this Rolo Chain! I love this Rolo Chain and I love … I skipped around the store (after my shift of course) and picked some of the components to put this basic stringing bracelet together.

I changed into my customer mode and Stephanie assisted in choosing the pearls. So peeps, Rolo is now unchained and we can go liming (Trinidad & Tobagonian for hanging out).



















 

Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: