Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Happy Update Day!

Just a quickie little post today - I have out of town guests this week, and we've had a very busy few days. I've spent most of time working on this weeks inspiration - fitting it in between dinners out, and long catch-up chats.  I'll give you a little sneak peek...Sequins! I've discovered I'm pretty much completely smitten with them - so much so that next weeks inspiration may also involve sequins in some way. They're so light, and subtly sparkly. We've got some beautiful vintage ones in the store.  I'm dreaming of all sorts of other ways to use them.




Have you ever used sequins in your designs? Anyone as obsessed with them as I seem to be? ;-)

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I loooove sequins. I use them in my bead embroidery like this pin, and some of my pieces from the Bead Journal Project.