Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Linky Love Wednesday

Yesterday, I spent a good portion of the day in bed - kids go back to school after March Break - Mom gets sick....happens every time. 
 I got a chance to catch up on some of my email lists - and blog hopping. This stopped me dead in my tracks. I haven't tried it yet, but you can be sure that once I finish up my work for the day, I'll be hunting around the house for styrofoam.  Metal Clay and Polymer artists take note - this is very exciting, and so, so easy.

Wanaree of Artwear by Wanaree has created a tutorial on how to make texture plates based on your own drawings from styrofoam. It's pretty much immediate gratification, plus extremely inexpensive!

1 comment:

alchemiz said...

WooHoo Jen!
This IS exciting! I can't wait to give it a try.
Mona