Click here to visit ...

Friday, November 11, 2011

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.....

Yes, I admit to being a huge fan, but my girls are obsessed. Today is the DVD release of the final movie, so we're planning a little Harry Potter movie marathon this evening. Had I planned better, and had a lot more free time, maybe I would have even have made some Harry Potter themed snacks. Best I think I can do is maybe Toad in the Hole, or some bangers & mash. Not exactly Potter themed, but at least it's british ;-)

let's bring the post back to beads somewhat...

These are adorable! Contact the artist via the link from the pictures.

Have you made anything Harry Potter related? If so, post the link in the comments. We'd love to see!





Source: wanelo.com via Amanda on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Charity on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via bmkeeler on Pinterest

No comments: