Click here to visit ...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

We're taking a bit of a break from our regular Inspiration Friday posts to show off what we're working on for the holidays. We're all far too busy at this time of year to even think about creating something for no particular reason at all. At least I am...

And I don't want to hear from any of you who got all of their Christmas shopping finished in October - and now enjoying the holiday season sipping wine, or eggnog every night. ;-)

Nathalie sent us in some pieces from her artfire shop that she made up for the holiday season. I especially in love with the little sugar plum beads. The colour and texture is fabulous!



First, my Love Letter PMC3 Charm Pendant on a sterling silver ball chain. This is one of several miniature PMC3 charm pendants I have made for this holiday season. I am a person that likes both ends of the spectrum, either I make big bold jewelry or dainty delicate pieces. This line is delicate and a lot of fun to wear. I think it's a beautiful gift to make to someone you love: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2553693









Second, I found some really pretty artisan lampwork beads that reminded me of sugar plums in my stash, so of course, I couldn't pass up the chance of making a pair of Sugar Plums earrings for this holiday season (I have a few more beads, so I can remake this particular design a couple of times). Made of fused Fine Silver and suspended on a pair of my handmade Sterling Silver ear wires:        http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2445985

I have other similar style earrings, but with slightly different shaped fused Fine Silver hoops and different beads. You get sparkling Fine Silver and happy colourful handmade artisan lampwork beads dangling and adding more movement and color. The perfect earrings for the festivities of this time of year :o)


I've had a chance to work on a few things as well - These are for gifts. Not sure who exactly is getting what yet, but at least I have a few done!



1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Oh wow, I love what you have made for gifts so far.... too bad I am not on your list of recipients!!! (hint, hint.....) LOL

I am certain that your family and friends will be delighted to received these gorgeous creations :)

Thank you for posting my items!

Wishing you and everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Nathalie