Click here to visit ...

Thursday, December 02, 2010

DIY Jewellery Holder

As beaders we tend to amass exorbitant quantities of jewellery. Even if you are selling most of your stuff, you must keep some. I find a jewellery box just doesn't cut it for me. I can't see it, my necklaces and earrings get all tangled up.  A while back, I picked up a frame from homesense that has a foam core of some kind, and accepts pushpins. It was on sale for $5.00 and perfect for my bedroom. I need another one though, and was looking for some ideas online on how to make one.

Spend some time doing a google search of 'DIY jewelry holder' (use the American spelling for jewelry to get more hits)  There are a ton of free tutorials out there!

I like this one from A Thing about Daisies Blog - and I have a frame already somewhere in my basement. Now I just need to find some free time :-)


2 comments:

Mellisa said...

Great idea (and space saver)!

stacey said...

Hi there, a friend of mine did something like that while ago, with something for the garden she bought in homebase and painted white. Very inspired