Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Wednesday Distractions

It's a perfect day to get distracted isn't it?  As I was preparing to write today's blog - the only thing that kept popping in my head was a missing book, and my need to replace it. Somewhere in my house is a book by Hadar Jacobsen - her 2nd book. You might be wondering how one can lose a book, or misplace it - and still believe you haven't loaned it out to someone...Well, I own a lot of books. Maybe I did loan it out to some one, but more likely it's here somewhere. I also have a tendency to bring my books out. I read them while waiting, while in the car - really, any time I have a spare moment or two.  That said, I can't find it, and I'll need to replace it.

Here is where the distraction part comes in. Some of you know who she is, and the awesome jewelry she creates. In her online shop is an extremely impressive selection of one of a kind jewelry created from her various products - steel, silver, copper, and bronze. Somehow, while I was supposed to just pop over and order the book - 2 hours later, I still don't have the book in my cart...and I'm not done reading through her blog, or looking at her fabulous jewelry.  Pop on over and have a peek - you won't be sorry!

The other thing I'm thinking about is how to get rid of my kids for a few hours in order to visit the bead fair this weekend! This will be my first time ever going as - gasp - a customer!  If you're in Toronto, be sure to try to stop by. It's my all time favourite show here in Toronto!  I'm looking forward to seeing old friends. See you there!

Bead Fair

No comments: