Click here to visit ...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Inspiration Friday

I made pumpkinesque beads last night. They're so, so cute - I'm even convinced hubby to stop by the glass store and pick me up 2 more pounds of this particular glass! They've been posted in my etsy shop - and I'll get some in the store too.


Now, if you remember the post from last week - the challenge was to make something haloween-ish without it being too tacky. I dunno, what do you think? Personally, I like them - but that could be because I made them. :-)


If you would like to participate in our Inspiration Friday posts, here's how it works:

If you're inspired by the picture of the week, make something - anything at all, and send a picture to info@beadfx.com. It doesn't have to be made the same week - if it takes a month to make it, that's ok. In fact, I'm late most of the time too :-)

Here is this weeks pick - go forth and create!

Florida Museum of Natural History - Butterfly Rainforest (Featured POD on April 25th, 2007)

1 comment:

marie-andree said...

I'm loving the inspiration Fridays... I'm just a very slow bead-weaver, so these can take a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG time to finish.