Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summertime


I've been enjoying a lovely morning with the girls. We've decided to stay home, as it's been a busy few days with them. We so need a chill out day!  While enjoying my morning coffee in the backyard, and listening to Summertime by Janis Joplin - I thought a good project with the girls would be to make long strands of peace necklaces/beads - tons of em' a la Janis - thinking of her famous pose wearing nothing but her beads.  We can do outside (at least until it rains)...beading and summer can mix.

2 comments:

dragonjools said...

omigawd - lookit those glasses!

I bet if I could find frames that big, I could get progressives that I could read more than a two words at a time with!

dragonjools said...

one of my fave songs - but I prefer Ella Fitzgerald.

yo daddy's rich, and yo momma's good-looking...