Click here to visit ...

Friday, April 16, 2010

My heads a spinning with ideas

I know you're all like me somewhat and have a million ideas on the go. Here are some of the plans in my head and half on my workbench at the moment.

1) Resin (as in Ice Resin) - many different projects in planning for a super secret project - sssshh.

2) Coming up with some new projects for my metal fusing classes. The price of silver went up considerably with our last shipment. To keep the class even remotely affordable I need to come up with some new projects that use far less silver! ;-)

3) The bronze cork experiment.  This is the one I really want to work on as it poses the most challenge, but it really should be #3 on the list...

4) Still need to reapply the hearts and the resin for the metal clay hearts. Those hearts keep beckoning me to do something with them. I really need more hours in the day. Sigh.

What's on your workbench this weekend?

No comments: