Click here to visit ...

Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday

I had planned todays post to be another bronze experiment - however, my week got away from me and I haven't had a chance to fire my bronze. Hopefully, I'll be able to give you an update next week.

I do have a pretty beady weekend planned for myself. I've been meaning to get a bunch of new stuff posted on etsy, and I've got a bunch of half finished projects that need some attention. I don't know about you, but February is always hard for me to get anything done. It's cold, dull and grey. I always have great, and fabulous plans - but the couch, with a warm blanket (and Gerard Butler on the telly) usually wins out.

So what have you been making? We'd love to see pics. Send em to us - info@beadfx.com, and I'll post them on the blog!

No comments: