Click here to visit ...

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Costume Jewelry Magazine Launches

I mourned the passing of "Vintage Fashion and Costume Jewelry" - a magazine that I enjoyed for many years. Completely member-supported, it featured some wonderful insider-interviews with some great designers, and kept me in touch with the world of collectible costume jewelry - which, after all - is what got me into beading and making beads in the first place!

I'm pleased to see a new magazine spring up and give it a go. Publishing anything in this market is tough, and magazines are tougher, and while I don't know the founders personally - I'm prepared to gamble $25 and give them a shot at filling that void.

So congratulations to Melinda Lewis and Pamela Wiggins, and I wish you the best of luck. Looking forward to that first issue of Costumer Jewelry Collectors!

No comments: