Click here to visit ...

Friday, September 04, 2009

A Conversation on Ukrainian-Style Beadwork with Maria Rypan

We just got this notice from maria Rypan - A fellow Toronto Bead Society member and customer of ours. Very exciting Maria - And a big congratulations!

BEADWORK, Oct/Nov 2009, vol. 12, #6 issue should be out on the newsstand as subscribers have just received their magazines.

An interview about “Gerdany, Past to Present” is on pgs. 60-62 and is illustrated with some of my photos from my “Contemporary Beadwork in Ukraine” Powerpoint. This is followed by my beadwork project “Scythian Gold”, an embellished triple ‘V’ with a diamond-shaped opening.

See the magazine spread in a video taken Aug 23rd at my booth at Bead Fest in Philly.

Karen Ferrante of CreativeJewelryMaking.com filmed a brief interview about the featured article and my beadwork kits, patterns and books. To see the video, CLICK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Cx9zb_KDo

Visit my Home page for links for the July 12th interviews on July 12th The Jewelry Connection, as well as see the video of my work assembled by Mona Hair, Producer and Host of the online radio talk show for and about independent jewelry artisans!

Best regards,

Maria Rypan, RYPAN DESIGNS
www.rypandesigns.com

No comments: