Click here to visit ...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mom, I'm done...really

hehhehe....look what we found on our floor!



The little one decided he'd had enough of all of this shopping.


Nurielle posted a link to our internal mailing list last night to a blog that I hadn't seen before. Design Sponge - Interior Design Sneak Peeks

Be sure to check out the sneak peeks section especially the Wonderfactory offices. What I would really like to see though is how these places would look during normal work/living conditions. Where is all their stuff? It reminds me of a conversation I had with my mom...She heard on the radio an announcer mentioning that in order to not get too stressed over the holidays, instead of spending hours cleaning, and organizing. She just gets a bin and puts all of the clutter in the bin. hrrmf - I would need a dumpster for that to work ;-)

No comments: