Click here to visit ...

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Intermediate Art Clay Class

Heather and I taught our first intermediate art clay class this past weekend. Wow, what a huge amount of fun. Sandra and Tina were our first guinea pigs...erm, I mean students. :-)

We'll probably rename the class "Rings, and other shiny things" for future classes. We explored resin, fine silver fusing, box building, and a variety of ring projects - from seamless band rings, to embedded shanks, and prong sets. I do have some pics, which I'll post a bit later today once I've had a bit more coffee!

The next class will be sometime in February after Heather and I get back from taking our Level 2 certification with Carol Babineau. I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are to be taking a class with the mighty Carol.

I'll be seeing Heather, Tina, and Sandra this evening. We're having our Ontario Art Clay Society dinner at the Mandarin tonight. I'll take some pics of the finished polished pieces!

No comments: