Click here to visit ...

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday!

Get your flu shot! My family is still battling some nasty bugs. The flu that took us down last week has now morphed into pneumonia for my poor husband, I'm dragging his butt to the doctor today. Men think they're invincible. He's horrendously sick, but when you suggest the doctor, of course he says he's perfectly fine, and healthy as a horse - then starts in on a hacking fit - sigh

So I'm cocooning at home this weekend to get some stuff done around the house, and my daughter wants a craft weekend. I'm not sure yet exactly what she has in mind. I'm planning on working on some projects for our 12 days of Christmas inspiration projects, but then I was thinking it would be nice if some of the projects were a little more inclusive. There are of course lots of other holiday celebrations at this time of year. I would love to hear your suggestions on beady projects that we can include from other faiths.

No comments: