Click here to visit ...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is turkey cooking day. I love eating turkey, I'm just not so fond of cooking them. This year I'm going to try something different. My mother thinks she remembers hearing a woman on the radio talking about cooking the turkey upside down ( breast down) Supposedly, this keeps the breast meat really tender instead of drying out. At least it's just family coming for dinner tonight. If it doesn't turn out, my mom won't mind too much :-)

I do have the rest of my necklaces done, from Fridays inspiration. At some point today in between cooking, I'll get them photographed. Then we'll just pretend that I posted them on Friday. :-)

The store will be closed tomorrow for Thanksgiving, and we'll reopen on Tuesday as usual.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: