Click here to visit ...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Creativ Festival Photos

We had a great time down at the Creativ Festival this year. (the spelling doesn't bother me as much as it does Dwyn) - grin. We had such a blast there that I think we'll probably do this show more often. The demos were a huge success, especially our in booth ones.

I demonstrated my birdsnest rings more times than I can count, and my most avid student was Declan, the son of one of our fabulous instructors (Stephanie Dixon). Declan caught on very quickly, and proudly gave his new ring to his mom! Decland is 11, (i think) and is already a chainmaille wiz. I hope my kids love jewellery and beading as much as Declan does.



We are putting up my birdsnest workshops on the class schedule later today. If you want to sign up, act quickly - this class sells out fast.

Here are some pics from the show. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to wander around much, as we were too busy. But from the little I did see, lots of neat stuff for crafters of all kinds.







1 comment:

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Jen, I'd love to take this class but the 4 p.m. start time is a problem for me. Any chance you'll be offering this as an evening or weekend class any time soon? :)